DIMPLIFIED | black polo womens
Spherical and symmetrical dimples on a golf ball aid the rapid formation of a turbulent boundary layer around the ball's cover resulting in more lift. The mixed airflow is of two types: laminar and turbulent.
So while we have no idea what that really means it sounds cool and we thought distressed dimples as a design would look kick ass.
- 95% performance polyester | 5% spandex w/ moisture wicking
- Red and black bi-color zipper teeth
- Silicone =RANGE= badge left chest
- Embroidered Est.1967 right sleeve
- Signature red stripes embroidered upper back yoke